Germany Qualiyt Oil Free Air Driven Gas Booster (Tpds40/4)
- Place of Origin:
- Supply Ability:
Model No.: TPDS30
Gas air booster high pressure pump has following features:
1. Multi-gas driven: Pressed air, nitrogen and etc is been as driven gas souce
2. Wide range of applications: Industry for the bursting pressure experiment. Thin-walled tube experiments. High-pressure gas cylinders experiment, high-pressure liquid experiments. Where the pressure is not high enough, whether it is industrial machinery or test equipment, can be used Laston booster pump
3. Automatic holding pressure: Regardless of what caused the circuit pressure drops, the pump starts automatically added leak pressure to maintain circuit pressure constant
Safe operation: The gas-driven, no arc and sparks can be used flammable. Explosive liquid or gas location.
4. Good cost performance: The gas booster is a piston pump, when it working, pump would reciprocating rapidly, with increased pressure, reciprocating pump slowed down until it stops, this time, the pump output pressure is constant, the lowest energy consumption, stop the movement of each component, as is the piston pump, its structure is simple and easy to maintain, significantly reducing maintenance costs.
5. Oil free oil less features, no oil contamination
TPD series booster for the two booster pump, low pressure gas can be increased to a high pressure. Driving gas ≤ 8bar, the gas inlet pressure in the range of 0.1-10bar, can be increased up 80MPa, the entire pump all aluminum and stainless steel.
The pump drive piston diameter of 160mm, both ends of the pump head with exhaust cooling.
|MODEL||BOOST||mini inlet PA(bar)||Max inlet PA(bar)||Max outlet PB(bar)||Discharge pressure PB||gas inlet||driven air inlet||Max flow rate L/min @PL=6bar|
|TPDS25/4||25:1||0.1 bar||10bar||200 bar||25PL+3.5PA||ZG1/4||ZG1/4||520@ PA =8|
|TPDS40/4||40:1||0.1bar||10bar||320 bar||40PL+ 6PA||ZG1/4||ZG1/4||480@ PA =8|
|TPDS10/60/4||10:1/60:1||0.1 bar||10bar||480 bar||60PL+6 PA||ZG1/4||ZG1/4||320@ PA =8|
|TPDS25/60/4||25:1/60:1||1 bar||25bar||480 bar||60PL+2.5PA||ZG1/4||ZG1/4||280@ PA =8|
|TPDS100/4||100:1||0.1 bar||10bar||800 bar||100PL+10PA||ZG1/4||ZG1/4||240@ PA =8|
Contact us if you need more details on Air Compressor. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Compressor、High Pressure Compressor. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.